Thursday, January 10, 2013

Hello Blogging World!

I am back again! Just getting reacquainted with Blogger.com with this post. I haven't had a blog since last semester for Honors Forum with Dr. Vince, so this is just a chance to get the feel for it again. Looking forward to American Literature this semester, especially with the group of people in the class. Plus, Vince is so easy to learn from! So far, it looks like I'll enjoy this class immensely, which I'm shocked about since I literally signed up at the last minute. Oh well. I had just decided that I've got to get these basics out of the way; this just seemed like a good way to do it. Guess I'll talk to you all again on January 24th with the first required post! 

Have a great, educational beginning of the semester,



Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment